a guide to internships
The reason to do an internship:
- Gain experience in the work place
- Gain working experience in a relevant industry and gain an understanding of what that industry is like
- Having an internship on you CV boosts your CV and helps set you apart from the competition
- It gives you an opportunity to meet people in the industry, network and build your contacts
- Most commonly internships turn into a permanent
- 90% of the interns we’ve placed have gone straight into a permanent role with the same company
- An internship is not just about making the teas, it’s about being a vital part of the team
How long do internships usually last for?
The internships we place into last for anything from a month to 6 months, it’s completely company and situation dependant.
Are internships paid?
This varies, companies have to pay expenses such as travel and lunch and quite a few of our clients pay £1,000 per month.
What locations are the internships in?
The majority of our roles at Sphere Graduate Recruitment are in London.
What types of roles are the internships?
We hire for roles in Digital and include Sales, marketing, account management, analytical and technical positions.