Mobile Agency Sales Executive -
- Location: London
- Salary: £30k - £40k
- Job Type: Permanent
Mobile Agency Sales Executive - £28-35K + commission – work for leading mobile DSP – manage a core agency patch for a leading ad tech company that enables advertisers to precisely connect with programmatically targeted mobile audiences.
My client is the leading mobile Demand-side Platform (DSP) that enables advertisers to connect with precisely targeted mobile audiences around the globe.
Through their agency, ad exchange, trading desk and direct clients all realise competitive advantage from its cookieless tracking, smart algorithms, programmatic buying and ability to harness the value of big data. Using their natively mobile technology, with a choice of SaaS or managed models, they can run performance, rich media and video ad campaigns across a wide range of inventory sources to drive direct response, increase consumer engagement and build brand awareness.
- The key focus for this role will be to lead the sales drive of company into the UK to Media Agencies from strategy to approach through to final implementation.
- You will negotiate trade and develop key agency business contacts amongst a wide range of agencies.
- Develop, agree and be accountable for a Sales Strategy and business plan for Advertising /media Agencies and Brands in the UK in line with sales and profitability goals as set by the MD.
- Aggressively expand with new customers, both through Advertising/media Agencies and directly to Brands.
- Continually analyze sales statistics to determine growth potential. Working towards specific KPI’s and challenging targets.
- Coordinate with the Delivery Teams for optimal serving of customers.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, business ethics codes, ensuring they are communicated and implemented within the team at all times.
- Provide and exceptional level of client service.
- Strong experience gained in a digital sales business.
- Proven track record in managing and developing large strategic accounts.
- Ability to build relationships with decision makers around a solution/strategic sale.
- Considerable familiarity with technology.
- Strong leadership potential along with a dynamic personality and ability to inspire people.
- Proven track record in dealing with uncertainty and the pressure for reaching aggressive goals.
- Strong west end agency relationships.