Senior Digital Content Strategist - International Agency
- Location: London
- Salary: £40k - £45k plus amazing benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
Salary is £40K – £45K + amazing benefits
Senior Content Strategist – Famous International Media Agency
One of the world’s biggest & best Media Agencies! A thriving international media network with over 7,800 employees in 110 offices across 67 countries.
Their people and approach are a winning combination evident in multiple new business wins in 2013 across various sectors including Travel, Entertainment, FMCG & Online Gaming.
A forward-thinking and creative work with clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Agency Network of the Year at the Festival of Media. They are also a Sunday Times 2013 Top 100 Best Companies to work for & holds the IPA Platinum CIPD Award for outstanding Learning and Development, reflective of the fact of the fact that on the agency has achieved IPA Gold Accreditation for the last four years. They pride themselves on having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
Working as part of the newly integrated content, social and SEO team, this role offers and exciting opportunity to sit at the heart of the agency.
As a Content Strategist, you will be expected to lead strategies that feed into SEO campaigns and the wider content marketing offering.
This role will also require you to be client facing and be responsible for project managing strategies across multiple markets, providing clear briefs to in-house copywriters & external freelancers.
· Lead editorial content strategies for UK and global network clients
· Work closely with planning teams to translate client business goals and audience needs into meaningful content strategies
· Create innovative engaging content across multiple channels & platforms
· Develop content road maps to feed into client’s wider content marketing plans
· Project manage development of content strategies and work with internal client stakeholders to ensure internal & local office reviews are incorporated into project timelines
· Brief implementation of content strategies to internal and external copy-writers where included in scope
· Educate planning & internal teams on why a strategic approach to content matters
· Support Creative Directors with client communications & project management for multimedia content projects (video, graphics, app builds, print, etc.)
· Lead & develop content production & distribution teams to deliver innovative off-site/on-site content.
ü The role is suited to someone with several years’ experience working on content strategies that feed into SEO campaigns & wider content marketing strategies within an agency environment.
ü Solid understanding of tools and metrics which can measure the effectiveness of content
ü Experience with research tools and extracting data to inform audience understanding
ü The suitable candidate will have experience working closely with content distribution teams and ideally managed a content team, with previous editing experience
ü As part of a wider content marketing team, an understanding of how social integrates with SEO is essential
ü You will not only passionate about what you do but also comfortable talking to clients on the phone and face to face about Content in an accessible way, which continues to build on the strong relationships the team has built
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - [email protected]
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 / 07860 776 095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.