Head of Social Advertising - Global Media Agency
- Location: London
- Salary: £60k - £80k plus amazing benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
Salary is £60k – £80K + amazing benefits
Head of Social Advertising – Global Media Agency
One of the world’s largest Digital Marketing Agency with offices around the globe. This agency help client’s use data from search engine marketing (SEM) and other digital platforms to turn critical audience insights into action and move their clients business forward. Digital Marketing services include Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display/Behavioural Targeting, Social Advertising, Mobile Marketing and more.
Clients such as Nike, HTC, Apple & Easyjet, turn to the agency for superior account management, deep insights, flawless execution and continual management of their search marketing campaigns.
As well as directly managing local market digital campaigns out of London, the International team is also tasked with ensuring client objectives and digital best practices are followed and developed across the network in EMEA.
They are passionate about hiring and developing the best talent in market and using the best digital marketing management practices. This feeds their drive to deliver winning results for clients.
You will be responsible for providing strategic leadership for the whole Social Advertising proposition. This will involve defining the product offering, scaling the operational delivery and ultimate responsibility for ensuring client satisfaction through effective client management. This would be balanced with the requirement to grow the agency revenues profitably through the ownership of the Social Advertising business plan.
· 6+ years programmatic marketing experience and/or interactive advertising space.
· 3+ years of social advertising experience
· Be a proactive self-starter
· Possess general knowledge of direct and brand marketing principles and strategies
· Have a deep understanding of the interactive marketing landscape
· Have polished presentation, communication, and analytical skills
· Have strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once
· Have online media sales and/or interactive ad agency experience
· Know the difference between features and benefits and how to sell and deliver value!
· Be prepared to meet and exceed revenue goals and quotas
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - [email protected]
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 / 07860 776 095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.