PPC, Display & RTB Contract - Leading Digital Marketing Software
- Location: London
- Salary: £30k - £40k Pro Rata plus Benefits
- Job Type: Contract
Salary is £30k - £40k Pro Rata plus bonus & benefits
PPC & Display Specialist – Leading Digital Marketing Software
Maternity Cover: 6 - 12 months
A multi-award winning provider of Cloud-based digital messaging solutions via email, social and mobile with offices across Europe and clients across the globe. This leading digital technology companies Digital Marketing Products & Integrated Marketing Management applications, enables marketers to deliver highly targeted, consistent and personalised digital marketing campaigns that are integrated across all channels.
Due to expansion of their PPC & Display Media team they are looking to speak to exceptional digital marketing candidates looking for a new challenge. Day-to-day, you’ll be the driving force behind multiple digital campaigns, with a focus on PPC & Display activity. The Media team is currently at the forefront of the digital media industry and you will be a part of a small team where you will be responsible for running our PPC, Display and Retargeting client activity. Having the start-up mentality, means that this role is wide open for promotions, expansion and the opportunity to grow your own digital team.
They are also keen for this person to develop their knowledge across the company’s other areas of digital marketing expertise in order to enable them to deliver truly synchronised multi-channel campaign delivery and deliver great results to excite and inspire clients.
· Hands-on management of PPC, Display and Retargeting tools to ensure client’s aims are met
- Setting up and optimising accounts and campaigns, including keyword research, writing copy and budget and bid management
- Performance reporting and analysis, ensuring that the wider team is aware of performance trends
· Driving quality traffic through efficient budget management and reporting against KPI’s
· Managing display campaigns: organizing asset delivery, setting up campaign targeting and making sure they able to deliver value for our clients
- Developing and maintaining key relationships, for example with partners at search engines or DSP’s, SSP’s or Ad Exchanges
· Working closely with the Head of PPC & Display in onboarding clients and creating strategic campaign suggestions
· Suggesting and implementing innovative approach to client’s ongoing campaigns
· Driving brand awareness, prospect customer engagement and generating quality leads for clients through PPC & Display channels
· At least 2 years’ of agency experience in digital campaign management
· Ability to manage large scale paid search campaigns as well as knowledge in managing display campaigns
· Strong analytical skills with advanced Excel skills
· Solid background in Google Analytics
· Experience across several PPC channels such as AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex and others
· Experience across RTB platforms (DataXu, OpenX, Rocket Fuel, Site Scout or others)
· Experience in usage of bidding software (Marin, Kenshoo)
· Excellent problem solving skills, with a passion for using data to make strategic decisions
· Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- Want to gain experience of working in a multinational / multilingual pan-European internet business
- Be ready to work in a fast-paced and highly ambitious company
- Be able to build rapport in cross-functional teams
- Be able to form strong relationships with clients
- Ability to work hands on, multi task and be a good problem solver
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Media agency experience preferable
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - [email protected]
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 463 8692/07860 776095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.