International Search / Digital Manager
- Location: London
- Salary: £35k - £45k plus benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
Salary is £35K – £45K + amazing benefits
International Search/Digital Performance Manager – Global Entertainment Client
One of the world’s largest Digital Marketing Agency with offices around the globe. This agency help client’s use data from search engine marketing (SEM) and other digital platforms to turn critical audience insights into action and move their clients business forward. Digital Marketing services include Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display/Behavioural Targeting, Social Advertising, Mobile Marketing and more.
Clients turn to the agency for superior account management, deep insights, flawless execution and continual management of their search marketing campaigns.
· Develop, manage, and coordinate campaign strategies
· Present and communicate campaign strategies and report on results to clients, including Paid Search, SEO, Paid Social & Programmatic
· Act as liaison between clients, partner agencies, execution team and management to ensure flawless communications and program execution
· Provide direct oversight, management, leadership and guidance to team of Account Planners
· Develop an ongoing relationship with clients and cross-sell/up-sell various services as appropriate
· Work with client to set specific campaign ROI/budget goals and communicate to execution teams to ensure campaign work is built on time and on strategy
· Analyse ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals
· Continuously recommend ideas/strategies/tactics and formulate campaign optimization plans with the project team
· 2+ year’s experience from an agency managing online marketing/advertising accounts
· Be a proactive self-starter
· Possess general knowledge of direct marketing principles and strategies
· Have polished presentation, communication and listening skills
· Have strong organisational skills as applied through an ability to manage multiple projects at once
· Be confident in analysing and acting on marketing data
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - [email protected]
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 / 07860 776 095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.