Head of Search - SEO & PPC - Media Agency of the Year
- Location: London
- Salary: £60k - £80k plus bonus & benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
Salary is £60K – £80K + amazing benefits
Head of Search (SEO & PPC) – Global Media Agency of the Year
An award winning media agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organization. 2012 & 2013 proved to be an award winning year for them, including one of the most prestigious and highly competitive accolades there is in the business – Media Agency of The Year!
With a team of around 280 people who are driven by the ethos to Continually Create Difference for clients. They believe that every idea they have and pound they spend should have a positive influence on consumer thinking and behaviour and ultimately deliver a demonstrable, profitable return for clients. They also believe that in this industry it is ultimately people who make the difference, as a result, they invest heavily in the development of people, so much so that the training and development programme has been awarded Gold accreditation from the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising) for the past two years.
The company culture is creative, future looking & brand focused. It provides the opportunity for individuals to really shine – with a less hierarchal structure than other agencies, empowering individuals and giving them real responsibility.
The Head of Search is responsible for both the PPC and SEO departments within the agency. The PPC department includes 17 people, and the SEO side includes 12 people, with key clients between them across Automotive, Travel, Finance & Retail
This is a very important role within the agency, growing a very strong team and ensuring that it capitalises on the ongoing growth potential in these areas – both strategically and commercially. The role sits on the Digital Management team, reporting to the Exec Dtr, Head of Digital.
The role includes strategic and commercial responsibility and requires a very experienced Search practitioner with high level of knowledge in both areas of search, along with strong people management skills and strength in client relationship skills.
· You will have at least 5 years’ of search experience from within an agency environment.
· Have a proven track record of search campaign management.
· Experience of managing a search team across SEO & PPC
· Thoroughly understands the fundamentals of performance-based marketing.
· Have a proven record of overseeing management of multiple client accounts, attending and contributing to senior level and strategy focused client meetings.
· Is comfortable managing complex PPC accounts; offering hands-on PPC experience and is able to demonstrate advanced analytical skills against PPC campaign performance.
· Able to combine skills with a real strategic understanding of Search and the team leadership qualities that will enable you to manage talented in-house resources.
· Possesses the ability to integrate search campaigns into broader digital media channels.
· Possesses commercial, technical and business acumen.
· Experience in Facebook and display is an advantage.
· Experience of European campaign management is an advantage.
In return you will get
Competitive salary, A focus on personal development – CPD Gold Certified, Learning Bursaries, Season Ticket Loans, Private medical insurance and pension scheme options, Free breakfast plus much more.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - [email protected]
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975/07860 776095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.