French speaking Operations Analyst; Mobile Ad Technology
- Location: London
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + OTE
- Job Type: Permanent
My client is the leading independent mobile advertising and data platform. Their technology, tools and services help app developers and mobile website publishers maximise their advertising revenue, acquire users and gain audience insights.
The company has a global presence with offices in North America, EMEA and APAC regions.
· Use problem solving and analytical skills in order to determine the most effective means of increasing ROI for the company and advertiser
· Present findings through both formal and informal self-generated reports and communicate them via email, group meetings, and/or conference calls
· Produce weekly and daily analytical updates
· Provide forecasting reports, status updates, and progress reports to the relevant internal groups
· Ability to work closely with internal groups such as Publisher Services, AdSales, AdSales Strategy, Technology and Product Management
· Assist with the execution of suggested strategies, while at the same time ensuring key advertiser goals are met
· Apply pricing guidelines for all offerings on the platform
· Fluent, written and spoken in French and English
· Excellent verbal, computational, quantitative, and analytical skills
· Strong ability to use Microsoft Excel (pivot tables a must) and knowledge of SQL
· Previous experience in a digital media operations role; ad operations/ campaign management, account management or analyst position looking after French clients a bonus
· Proven problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, statistics, math or related field required.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Team Leader – Digital Media Operations
0203 728 2972
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ali Kennedy.