RTB Campaign Analyst; Leading UK Publisher
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
- Job Type: Permanent
My client is a premium UK digital publisher who are seeking to build out their RTB and programmatic buying team.
· Plan/execute media strategies across sites specific, channel and performance media
· Aid in processes related to RTB including integrating, and ramping RTB suppliers on the platform
· Analyze inventory mix within suppliers and isolate areas of interest
· Monitor changes in inventory, analyze the effects and communicate to others supporting the business
· Analyze performance for publisher accounts and provide on-going metrics and reviews
· Troubleshooting and managing operational or technical escalations
· Optimizing bid price to minimize costs and maximise gross margin
· Technical digital ad operations experience - RTB, Display Ad Networks, Mobile and/or Video
· Trafficking and/or campaign management through an ad tech console a big plus
· Analytical background
· Strong Excel skills, including use of pivot tables and graphs
· Ability to tell and present a story in PowerPoint based on in-depth analysis
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 728 2972
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ali Kennedy.