Optimisation Manager; Agency Trading Desk
- Location: London
- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
- Job Type: Permanent
My client is the leading global media investment management operation. It serves as the parent company to leading media agencies.
The role operates within the Operations team of my client’s new Trading Desk (disclosed model) proposition in the UK.
· Process management, standards and workflow
· Operational Technology contribution
· Campaign RFP Approval
· Campaign Launch and Optimisation via DSP technology – key focus
· Ad operations (as required)
· Order management (as required)
- Hands-on experience of optimising online digital campaigns within the DSP (AppNexus) environment
- Hands-on experience of digital advertising operations (managing and trafficking online digital campaigns) including technical trouble-shooting and issue resolution
- Evidence of technical comfort and strong understanding of internet functionality
- Deep understanding of digital media technologies and market
- Digital experience in an agency holding company/agency/trading desk/network
- Ability to work independently with limited input once objectives have been set
- Proven track record in establishing high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Team Leader – Digital Media Operations
0203 728 2972
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ali Kennedy.