Yield and Monetization Manager; Leading UK Publisher
- Location: London
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + bonus
- Job Type: Permanent
My client is one of the biggest UK publishers. The role sits within its exciting new Digital (Programmatic) Advertising team. The Digital Advertising team works across the entire national and regional desktop, mobile and tablet properties.
My client are recruiting for a Yield and Monetization Manager to join their Yield team. This is a highly cross-functional role where you will be involved with every aspect of maximizing revenue for the digital business.
- Help create and maintain reporting, forecasting models, dashboards and other analysis tools.
- Ongoing development of rate cards for Premium and Programmatic through analysis of the availability and demand of inventory and audiences.
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with Trading Desks, AdNetworks and other demand sources.
- Optimize balance of ad inventory supply and demand to maximize revenue and meet advertiser requirements.
- Closely monitor platform performance and be proactive in addressing new opportunities.
· Use previous campaign data to predict trends and patterns, develop actionable insights for use on future campaigns.
- Analyze sales behavior to identify trends and optimize pricing, provide guidance on pricing policy and inventory segmentation.
- Work closely with team to optimize campaigns and revenue, and provide insights into best practices as well as collaborate with cross functional groups including Ad Ops, Product, Sales and Finance to identify pricing and revenue opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in ad operations, ad exchanges, SSPs, ad servers or trading platforms and will have a strong understanding of the online advertising industry/eco-system including RTB/Programmatic.
· BS in business, Finance, Engineering, or Mathematics;
· 4-6 years of experience in ad exchanges, SSPs, ad servers, AdNetworks or trading platforms, reflecting a strong understanding of the online advertising industry/eco-system including RTB, DSP’s and ATD’s.
· Ideally coming from an SSP, DSP, Trading Desk, Advertising Technology Company.
· Experience in using various ad serving technology, reporting tools, and trading platforms.
· Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify trends, trouble shoot, and make strategic business recommendations.
· Prior experience of quantitative analysis is essential.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Team Leader – Digital Media Operations
0203 728 2972
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ali Kennedy.