Junior SEO Planner
- Location: London
- Salary: £22k - £25k plus amazing benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
Salary is £22K – £25K + amazing benefits
SEO Planner – Global Media Agency of the Year
An award winning media agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organization. 2012 proved to be an award winning year for them, they achieved a media agency first in 2012 by winning both the Grand Prix at the Cannes Media Lions Awards and the Grand Prix at The IPA Effectiveness Awards in the same year. In 2013 they won one of the most prestigious and highly competitive accolade there is in the business!
With a team of around 280 people who are driven by the ethos to Continually Create Difference for clients. They believe that every idea they have and pound they spend should have a positive influence on consumer thinking and behaviour and ultimately deliver a demonstrable, profitable return for clients. They also believe that in this industry it is ultimately people who make the difference, as a result, they invest heavily in the development of people, so much so that the training and development programme has been awarded Gold accreditation from the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising) for the past two years.
The company culture is creative, future looking & brand focused. It provides the opportunity for individuals to really shine – with a less hierarchal structure than other agencies, empowering individuals and giving them real responsibility.
An SEO Planner needed to join a growing Search team. Your role as SEO Planner will be to assist the SEO Manager in the effective delivery of market leading SEO campaigns. This will involve a significant degree of hands-on SEO work, from link development and on-site advice, to working with the SEO Manager to ensure clients receive timely and accurate SEO reports.
· Assist with the day-to-day delivery and implementation of SEO work related to clients’ SEO strategies including keyword research, link development, reporting and technical SEO audits
· Deliver high standard client reports with accurate and useful written commentary and insights
· Perform keyword research and optimise sites in line with business objectives and KPIs
· Assist in creating and supporting SEO content for link building
· Monitor campaign results flagging any issues with the relevant SEO team members
· Keep abreast of the SEO marketplace and actively work to increase knowledge
· Positive, can-do attitude
· Strong analytical skills
· Effective communication skills both written and verbal
· Strong client management skills and ability to deliver strong relationships with fellow colleagues, clients and suppliers
· Excellent time management skills and ability to deliver accurate work to set deadlines
· Some level of understanding of core web technologies such as HTML, PHP etc…
In return you will get
Competitive salary, A focus on personal development – CPD Gold Certified, Learning Bursaries, Season Ticket Loans, Private medical insurance and pension scheme options, Free breakfast plus much more.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - [email protected]
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 / 07860 776095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.