Paid Social Advertising Manager
- Location: London
- Salary: £30k - £35k plus amazing benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
Salary is £30,000K – £35,000K + amazing benefits
Social Advertising Manager – Leading Global Media Agency
One of the world’s leading integrated communications agency delivering media and marketing solutions for over 100 of the best knows brands including MacDonalds, Channel 4 & Easyjet. They believe in the power of ideas. Ideas that inspire, challenge convention and stretch media's potential to its limits. Ideas that outsmart competitors, have the strength to build relationships between brands and consumers and most importantly, drive business growth. They make it their mission to understand their clients' brand challenges and customer needs better than any other agency in town, so they can create media solutions that deliver results way beyond expectations. They offer a broad range of services including media planning and buying, digital marketing, search, data analytics and measurement.
An experienced paid social advertising manager is needed to join a growing team. As a paid social advertising manager, you will sit in within the digital department and work on campaigns across sectors spanning travel, retail, FMCG and entertainment to name a few. This covers planning, implementation, optimisation and analysis of campaigns.
The role combines a both a social specialist mentality in terms of building a social product and access to some of the UK’s leading brands through the groups media planning and buying heritage. As an agency this agency are driven by courage, curiosity and optimism.
- 2 years social advertising experience
- A passion for social media and the digital landscape
- Highly motivated self-starter, who's able to manage their own workload and hit deadlines
- Analytical skills including a comfort working with a range of PPC technologies
- Can manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale (works well under pressure and to short deadlines)
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Team player working with multiple levels of management and peers
In return you will get
Competitive salary, A focus on personal development – CPD Gold Certified, Learning Bursaries, Season Ticket Loans, Private medical insurance and pension scheme options, Free breakfast plus much more.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - [email protected]
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 / 07860 776 095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.