Senior SEO & Content Manager
- Location: London
- Salary: £40k - £43k plus amazing benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
Salary is £43K – £45K + amazing benefits
Senior SEO Manager – Global Media Agency
One of the world’s largest Digital Marketing Agency with offices around the globe. This agency help client’s use data from search engine marketing (SEM) and other digital platforms to turn critical audience insights into action and move their clients business forward. Digital Marketing services include Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display/Behavioural Targeting, Social Advertising, Mobile Marketing and more.
Clients such as Nike, Apple & Easyjet, turn to the agency for superior account management, deep insights, flawless execution and continual management of their search marketing campaigns.
As well as directly managing local market digital campaigns out of London, the International team is also tasked with ensuring client objectives and digital best practices are followed and developed across the network in EMEA.
They are passionate about hiring and developing the best talent in market and using the best digital marketing management practices. This feeds their drive to deliver winning results for clients.
The burgeoning SEO team are seeking a talented and experienced SEO practitioner to fill the role of Senior SEO Manager. Reporting into the Head of SEO, your primary role as a Senior SEO Manager will be to provide strategic leadership across one or more clients in a variety of verticals, ensuring client satisfaction through effective client management and ultimately delivering world class SEO & Content campaigns. You will also be responsible for developing your client relationships and growing revenue as a result.
This is a senior role within the SEO team, where you will be responsible for coordinating complex international SEO & Content strategies, mentoring more junior members of the team, ensuring best-in-class SEO products and services are delivered and supporting the management team on pitches as required.
You will closely interact with the Paid Search, Display, Social, Mobile and other teams within the agency and help to better integrate these disciplines with SEO. You will also be responsible for evangelising SEO internally through training presentations and other initiatives
Note: Some travel may be required.
· Ambitious, driven and passionate about all things SEO
· Strong client-facing skills, with the ability to explain complex ideas in simple terms
· Strong written, numerical, analytical and creative skills - able to come up with great ideas and winning strategies that help websites stand out
· Strong project management skills and attention to detail
· Experience running SEO campaigns that deliver results
· Highly technical knowledge of SEO, including; keyword research, competitor analysis, comprehensive site audits/optimisation and all off-site promotion
· Knowledge of site architecture, including CMS and other website tools
· Knowledge of site analytics solutions such as GA, Omniture and WebTrends - able to take large data sets, analyse and derive useful insights from them
· Knowledge of (X)HTML, CSS, W3C, XML/RSS, PHP, SQL, IIS and Apache
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - [email protected]
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975/ 0 7860 776 095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.