Ad Ops/Campaign Manager – Client Side
- Location: London
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Permanent
Ad Ops/Campaign Manager – Client Side – Competitive Salary
My client is one of the most successful companies in the world. My client has recently built amazing technology allowing them to offer a real time bidding proposition. As a company they lead the way in creative impact.
Brand and performance co-exist harmoniously to deliver unrivalled quality, impactful creative and a unique knowledge of users.
- Trafficking advertising campaigns through DFP.
- Run and optimise campaigns programmatically.
- Offer consultative advice to the sales team on how they can improve on pitches and keep them up to date on campaign performance.
- Regularly keep up to date with inventory availability and how this can best be used.
- Experience in campaign optimisation including cost per engagements and improving performance of campaigns with several variables.
- Minimum of one year’s experience trafficking using Dart for Publishers (DFP)
- Basic understanding of online sales metrics.
- Strong analytical skills e.g. Excel
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Amy Edwards.