Content and Copywriter Team Lead – Sports and Gambling
- Location: London
- Salary: £45,000
- Job Type: Permanent
Content and Copywriter Team Lead – Sports and Gambling - £45,000
Working alongside the biggest names in sports, for a leading online gaming company. You will be interested in working in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about sports. We’re looking for a Content and Copywriter Team Lead to work on their growing portfolio of brands in the online gaming and sports sector. The environment comes complete with live sports on wide-screen TV’s, beer carts on Fridays and a team of engaging and collaborative creatives.
- You will be responsible for leading a team of English and Belgian writers.
- You will also write engaging copy in different tones of voicer and demonstrate an understanding of what it means to be an online player.
- Ensure the copy throughout the team is of a high quality.
- Setting high creative standards through best practice principles.
- Train and develop the copy talent.
- Write engaging campaign emails, newsletters, landing pages, onsite banners and press releases for online gaming and sport betting brands.
- A/B testing of copy and content.
- Successful articulation of multiple tones of voice.
- Delivering best practice across all marketing communications
- 3-5 years’ experience working in-house or agency.
- Experience in B2C marketing.
- Knowledge of SEO.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.