Creative Developer - No1 Global Brand
- Location: London
- Salary: 36000 to 48000
- Job Type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has come available for an experience Creative Developer to join one of the world’s most dynamic and cutting edge digital / lifestyle brands.
The business is globally recognised and the market leader in their field and are constantly innovating and developing their product offering.
You will be working closely with the US development / creative teams to build and implement interactive, rich media projects within the mobile advertising team for the EMEA markets.
- Build interactive , rich media adverts for the iOS platform
- Realize designs components and motion graphics.
- Fully own functionality all the way to quality assurance testing
- Work closely with team member including other developers, producers and QA engineering
- Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes or interpretation.
The ideal candidate is a problem solver, quick study, self-starter, and excellent communicator who possesses a passion for great design and the ability to implement it.
- 3+ Years of experience with UI design and programming for the web, preferably in an agency setting.
- Experience building web pages for the iOS platform.
- Solid understanding of interaction design, user experience.
- Experienced with HTML5 and CSS3 (specifically animation and Webkit technologies).
- Very strong eye for design, motion and interactivity
- Strong communication, organization and time management/prioritization skills required.
- Passionate about working with cutting edge web techniques and APIs.
- Knowledge of marketing, advertising, and interactive/digital experiences, with proven conceptual and design abilities.
- Flash/Action script background desirable.
- Bonus points: Previous work with motion graphics and title design
- Design portfolio preferred
- BA or BS degree is preferred
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling Jessica James on 02034638787.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Jessica James.