CRM Manager – Online gaming
- Location: London
- Salary: £50,000
- Job Type: Permanent
CRM Manager – Online gaming - £50,000 - London
An innovative start-up holding group who specialise in offering dynamic, consultative approaches to Online Gaming brands and their campaign strategies. They are the UK's fastest growing iGaming Network and are now looking for a CRM Manager to join their elite team of Digital Marketing experts.
A CRM Manager is required to continue the businesses rapid growth into a global market. You will take sole responsibility for all aspects of the CRM function from strategic planning to precise execution across all multi-platform, multi-territory brands within their network. In this role you will be supported by a team of CRM executives.
The ideal candidate will possess strong commercial awareness and a data-driven mindset to deliver results. They will have significant experience in managing a team and have led on CRM strategy, planning and execution.
- Management of all CRM strategy across all products with a strong focus on retention
- Cross Sell strategy to maximize value from existing and new customers
- Management of CRM Executives
- Management of CRM Campaigns
- Develop and own Key CRM supplier relationships
- Innovate and bring new ideas to the CRM function
- Maximise value from key customers and minimise the impact of unprofitable customers
- Demonstrate high levels of enthusiasm, dynamism and proactivity in all approaches to work
- Ensure retention marketing spend is in line with budgets
- Strong experience in a retention based role
- Knowledge of ESP’s and CRM tools
- Experience of implementing automated programmes
- Strong understanding of analytics
- Comfortable working quickly and to strict deadlines.
- Able to work autonomously and seek opportunities for improvement
- First class communication in English, both written and verbal
- A degree level education
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Dave Case