CRM Planner – Marketing Technology Company
- Location: London
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
- Job Type: Permanent
CRM Planner – Marketing Technology Company – £45,000 - £55,000 plus bonus + benefits
My client is a very exciting Marketing Technology company providing data, connectivity and services to their clients to enable great customer experience. They provide an omnichannel marketing service to break down silos and provide a complete customer view across both digital and offline channels. This is a brand new role in a start-up team fully supported within a well established company.
- Own the end-to-end process from campaign/test design, message/audience mapping and selections, data planning, briefing, analysis review and optimisation.
- Take briefs from the Client Team for new campaigns, analytics requests, data development and so on, communicating them to the Senior Manager, Consumer Engagement and wider account team.
- Help the client to design and map / visualise contact strategies for different audience segments, spotting opportunities to enhance a poor customer experience through missing or improved communications.
- Translate individual campaign objectives and performance insights into a comprehensive set of recommendations that align audience(s), content and learnings from previous campaigns.
- Support the Senior Manager, Consumer Engagement and the Acxiom Account Director in the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual review presentations to the Client and Acxiom teams.
- The ideal candidate will have strong experience as a data/ CRM campaign planner from either client, agency or marketing services provider.
- Excellent ability to create and deliver presentations around complex data and analysis content.
- Able to spot trends, gaps and queries within data/ analysis and interpret the results into actionable steps.
- Proven ability in building client relationships
- Bonus skills: knowledge of Adobe Experience Cloud/ Marketing Cloud applications and knowledge of Salesforce, Selligent or IBM Marketing Clouds
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2046 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Jodie Turnham-Scott (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jodie-turnham-scott-b1928983/)