DACH Business Sales Lead, Germany - Enterprise Omnichannel Ecommerce Platform
- Location: -
- Salary: €110-120k fixed, €200k OTE uncapped + benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
My client is a global leader in the provision of omnichannel commerce solutions, offering modular solution suite with coverage across all areas of the etail/retail process.. Their enterprise-level ecommerce platform supports and optimises eCommerce activity for some of the world’s leading brands, enabling them to deliver connected consumer experiences across the entire purchase lifecycle to optimise consumer business.
They are a leading name in eCommerce, and are keen to develop their European operations with the addition of a Business Development Lead based in Germany to cover the Central European tier1 fashion and retail marketplace. Supported by a Senior Consultant, you will be tasked with growing the client base and general awareness in the region.
• Research, target and prospect new business opportunities across multiple verticals/territories, with a particular focus on the Fashion and Retail industries
• Use your network and that of others to identify and engage with the brands key decision makers
• Present company offering in a consultative fashion to Executive level - both for new business and for brand awareness within the industry
- Build strong senior level relationships with Europeans leading brands
• Demonstrate and evangelise the capabilities of the solution suite
• Manage a Senior Consultant in support of your new business + brand awareness activities
• Understands the fashion industry, its main players and the omnichannel strategy of leading brands
- Can interpret a P&L statement at business level, understand cash flow and its impact on a business
• Strong communications skills - listening, speaking and writing
• Confidence in presenting to large groups of people
• Excellent negotiation skills and persuasiveness
• Initiative and enterprise
• Fluent German and English. Italian an advantage.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Joe Conlon Perry
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Joe Conlon Perry.