Data & Insight Consultant – Contract
- Location: London
- Salary: up to £350 a day
- Job Type: Contract
Data & Insight Consultant – Contract – 6 months plus, up to £350 a day
Having spent the last 2 years going through a Digital Transformation this iconic brand in technology & photography have now launched their ecommerce business across 15 European markets with ambitious revenue & profitability goals.
As part of this growth the focus has been on building an elite team of performance marketers and data professionals. For the next phase of growth, two core objectives are to improve performance marketing expertise and deliver enhanced commercial results. Another core objective is to drive greater integration with the retail business (currently C. 98% of revenue) to deliver a holistic ‘digital sales’ performance marketing strategy (driving sales both directly via Ecommerce and indirectly via retail partners.)
Therefore, they are currently recruiting for an expert data & insight consultant with proven experience of transforming the data maturity of a complex multichannel multi region organisation to rapidly improve the use of data both proactively and reactively.
This will begin as a 6-month project with the opportunity to extend and potentially go permanent.
- Lead a group of data professionals as part of a performance marketing and data transformation project to improve current marketing performance as well as future proofing the organisation to become genuinely data driven.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise on forecasting, customer acquisition, conversion rate optimisation, web analytics and retention and rejuvenation marketing.
- Take the lead on integrating the rich data the business has at its disposal to feed into the central and regional marketing planning including but not limited to:
- Web analytics
- Ecommerce data
- Marketing channel specific data
- CRM (Marketing) data
- Market intelligence
- Customer service data
- Graduate (ideally in statistics) with a minimum of 7 years’ hands on data and insight analyst experience gained in a complex multichannel environment (retail & Ecommerce experience is preferred.)
- GAIQ, SAS, & Tealium experience preferred
- Salesforce service cloud and marketing cloud experience preferred
- Experience of working with 3rd party market research companies to enrich first party data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are mandatory
- Experience of articulating key performance insights to a large group of stakeholders both centrally and regionally based
- Experience of driving cultural transformation through data and insight, rapidly improving an organisation’s data maturity
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media Agencies & Marketing Contract
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Media so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.