Digital Analyst—Digital Business—London
- Location: London
- Salary: £35-55k
- Job Type: Permanent
Digital Analyst—Digital Business—London--£35-55k
My client are number one in the motoring digital marketplace with over 11 million monthly unique users.
They are currently looking for a Senior Digital Analyst who will be responsible for delivering an end to end analytics service to the business.
The analyst will provide recommendation based analytics by tracking, structuring and analysing large amounts of data and will present its significance by providing clear and concise results that lead to improved performance.
The ideal candidate will have experience evaluating website or mobile sites using web/mobile analytics solutions and other data mining techniques.
This is a pivotal role within the business and an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading organisation as it continues to shape the market.
- Have a clear understanding of all aspects of digital performance, analyse the customer experience to drive increased engagement and incremental revenue
- Understand both the implementation of analytical tools and the front end to deliver of data insights
- Develop and implement A/B and MVT testing roadmap to make site improvements
- Be the analytics lead to the core business areas to ensure we embed a data driven culture
- Experience in using both internal and external data systems to provide a richer view of customer lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of digital analytics solutions such as Omniture and Google Analytics
How do I Apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Jamie Cox- Consultant
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Jamie Cox.