Digital Channel Manager—Global retail brand
- Location: London
- Salary: 40k-50k
- Job Type: Permanent
Digital Channel Manager—Global retail brand—40k-50k
My client are a global retail brand continuously setting standards in the industry. Their vision is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are in store, online, whether they are at home, out
The Digital channel manager sits within the trade planning function of our Grocery Home Shopping team. You will work alongside our colleagues in Digital Marketing and the IT development team, to develop, trial and implement new digital technologies for our online business.
You will improve the efficiency of our online trade driving and customer acquisition, through delivering more targeted, relevant and personalised communications. You will adopt a data-based approach to decision making, helping us to identify and target loyal customers, and develop our understanding of digital marketing attribution. This role will also require you to manage ‘business as usual’ trade driving campaigns across our online and digital channels. You will be responsible for partnering with multiple business areas, working together to deliver a consistent and effective trade plan.
- Analysis and decision making– able to turn data in to insight
- Strong understanding of Digital marketing channels (PPC, Emails, Affiliates, Display)
- Understanding of emerging digital technologies and trends (e.g. re-targeting)
- Customer focused
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills and ability to influence and communicate at all levels
- Technical understanding of digital marketing technology, and familiarity working on complex IT solutions and projects
- Strong personal drive and willingness to get things done
- Working well in a team and influencing and gaining commitment from others.
- Experience of working in new channels and fast moving environments
- Educated to degree level, 2:1 or above
- Trading, insight or marketing background, in online/digital marketing
- Good breadth of retail (particularly eCommerce) understanding
- Experience engaging with stakeholders at all levels
Where do I apply?
- You can apply for this role now by sending your CV to Jamie Cox at Sphere Digital Recruitment or by calling us now. We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.