Digital Producer – Full Service Digital Specialist
- Location: London
- Salary: £20k - £30k
- Job Type: Permanent
A full service digital marketing global leader in integrated marketing software & solutions providing cloud-based solutions for email, mobile and social media marketing and offers opt-in lead generation and email media solutions. This allows marketers to successfully navigate the changing role of marketing by taking control of budgets and spending, eliminating internal silos with streamlined workflows, and executing innovative multi-channel campaigns to drive measureable ROI.
With offices across Europe and clients across the globe the Applications Team at this incredible company enable marketers to deliver highly targeted, consistent and personalised marketing campaigns that are integrated across all channels. Customers can further benefit from powerful data warehousing and big data analytics for deeper customer engagement. This powerful combination gives businesses a competitive edge in a world where data is exploding and marketing itself is changing, serving as a blueprint for creating optimal customer experiences.
The Product Management team is looking for an ambitious and energetic Digital Producer to work in the London office. This is an excellent opportunity for a bright graduate who is looking for an exciting career in Email Marketing. At this company you will be responsible for the set up of new and existing clients with their market leading email marketing technology.
- Prepare e-Communications using proprietary tools
- Coding production installations efficiently
- Setting up smart data flows
- Standalone pages
- Preference centres
- Work across multiple platforms, learning additional skills whenever necessary to pursue the team’s objectives
- Advise the account teams on best use of production tools
- Provide QA support: checking links, proofreading mailing and concepts
• have at least one year’s experience in a similar role
• have a good understanding of HTML, ability to edit HTML
• have an understanding of the concepts behind relational databases and scripting principles
• have working knowledge of Web Services and related technologies
• have a strong attention to detail and an understanding of design principles
• have good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Keen to take initiative
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Holly Simpson - [email protected]
Specialist Digital Consultant
0203 463 8692/07725644079
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Holly Simpson.