Digital Project Manager - Leading Luxury Tech Brand - Up to £45k
- Location: London
- Salary: £40000 to £50000
- Job Type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an established project manager to join one of the world’s luxury / top consumer technology brands.
This brand is recognised globally as the market leader and is constantly challenging the status quo. This role will support in the development of product focused work for the .com site as well as all direct marketing email communications across the EMEA region.
You will successfully manage all digital interactive messaging across the EMEIA region. You will own and manage multiple, time sensitive projects overseeing and managing internal stakeholders and third party agencies throughout the delivery process.
- Ensure the successful delivery of interactive projects across web and DM email projects
- Collaborate with internal / external teams including senior producers, creative teams, traffic managers, creative directors and external production vendors ensuring successful delivery on time and on budget
- Work Closely with the interactive analytics team to ensure that all necessary tracking is in place
It is essential that the successful candidate have gained solid experience working within a fast paced environment and be adapt at managing multiple campaigns across international markets.
Key skills / experience:
- 5 to 7 years relevant experience of interactive project management in a digital agency or marketing communication focused organisation (PMI training desirable)
- Strong hands on experience in management of web and email campaign development: from briefing through to coding , testing, QA and final deployment
- Demonstrate a solid track record of leadership and project delivery as well as ability to work as part of global team
- Experience within a global / international brand or agency is essential
- Exemplary attention to detail and process, demonstrate logical and a well organised approach to projects delivering them in a fast paced / time sensitive environment
- Strong communication skills are essential. All candidates must be fluent in English
How to apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Jessica James – Senior Consultant - 02037282977
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Jessica James.