Digital Strategist - Famous FMCG Brand
- Location: London
- Salary: £45k - £50k plus benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
Salary is £45k – £50K + benefits
Digital Strategist – Global FMCG Brand
This is a global media and communications agency that has been built on a culture of thought leadership, creativity and innovation. They have a commitment to lead the industry with thought provoking opinion and pioneering thinking having been voted Advertising Age’s ‘Network of the Year’ in 2013.
In 2012 this agency successfully won the global communications strategy assignment for a famous global FMCG company across all of its brands and set up a world class unit to deliver a step-change in comms thinking to one of the world’s largest advertisers.
The assignment became live from 1st January 2013 and is now a team of around 30 who repot into a leadership team of Global MD and Global Head of Strategy.
The role of the Digital Strategist is one of three similar brand new roles which will each span across a group of categories and brands split within strategy. You will report into one of three Innovation Directors & drive best in class digital media channel thinking, digital integration and innovation into global brand strategies.
You will work closely with the client, creative/digital agencies and global media partners (eg. Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc) to create relevant comms plans which can be landed across the globe.
You will also work closely with the clients global media partners to drive and share best practice approaches to digital channels.
This is an amazing opportunity for a digital specialist with a strategic outlook to join one of the world’s top comms planning agencies working with one the most forward thinking and innovative clients.
- You will be an experienced, innovative and ambitious comms/channel planning expert with a real focus on digital solutions (online/social/mobile/content). Ideally with 3-5 years + experience.
- You will have an in depth knowledge of the media landscape and be able to provide well thought out recommendations on how brands come to life in channels.
- You will have a passion for technology and emerging opportunities and be able to hold their own with creative thinkers (account planning/creative) at other agencies (creative, PR, digital).
- Demonstrable experience in any of the following would be an advantage: mobile, gaming, e-commerce/shopper marketing, video neutral/multi-screen planning.
- A brilliant and lateral ideas generator. Proven track record in delivering innovative comms/channel planning solutions.
- Great communicator with real clarity of thought and presentation. Must have strong spoken and written English.
- Persuasive, fights for great ideas but at the same time collaborative.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - [email protected]
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 / 07860 776 095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.