Digital/eCRM Project Manager - Leading Digital Marketing Software
- Location: London
- Salary: £40 - £55k plus bonus & benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
Salary is 60K OTE + benefits
Senior eCRM/Digital Project Manager – Leading Digital Marketing Software
A multi-award winning provider of Cloud-based digital messaging solutions via email, social and mobile with offices across Europe and clients across the globe. This leading digital technology companies Digital Marketing Products & Integrated Marketing Management applications, enables marketers to deliver highly targeted, consistent and personalised digital marketing campaigns that are integrated across all channels.
Customers can further benefit from big data analytics and powerful data warehousing for deeper customer engagement. This powerful combination gives businesses a competitive edge in a world where data is exploding and marketing itself is changing, serving as a blueprint for creating optimal customer experiences.
Looking for experienced, dynamic and hardworking people to join our Project Management Team. Having worked in a similar online marketing or agency environment you will be a proven problem solver who can take responsibility for projects and ensure all deadlines are met.
- This successful candidate will be responsible for the management and set up of eCRM & Digital marketing programmes.
- From specification through to delivery of support services, the role will involve managing all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- As the key decision maker on eCRM & Digital marketing technology projects, you will be responsible for co-coordinating other staff from other departments to assist with delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Ideally 5 years Project Management experience, preferably in agency, web development or e-marketing technology role
- Prince2 qualified
- Strong understanding of Web and Database Marketing technology is a must
- Experience of leading a small team
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to drive and support customer vision and thinking
- Good writing skills; ability to support the development of technically focused, solutions-orientated project proposals
- Technical writing competency; ability to create technical specifications
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as a proactive team member
- Ability to multitask and proactively manage internal and external priorities
- Ability to identify and help mitigate risks and issues
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - [email protected]
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 463 8692/07860 776095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.