Global Agency - Ad Operations Analyst
- Location: London
- Salary: £20k - £30k
- Job Type: Permanent
My client is an agency that handles the media planning and buying for some of the world's smartest advertisers. My client effectively utilises consumer insight and analysis to better target potential customers. My client is part of one of the largest media planning and buying networks in the world.
My client has over 4,000 people in 89 countries in its network. They have the largest ad ops team within an agency in the UK.
- Traffic display campaigns for clients, ensuring they are setup to drive maximum revenue
- Liaise closely with the account management team to best deliver campaigns
- Ensure all code and tracking code is working correctly on client web pages
- Create post campaign analysis reports on how campaigns have gone
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reports are to be reported
- Create and maintain campaign schedules
- 1 years’ experience in digital media
- Enthusiasm to work in an ad operations trafficking role
- Experience in trafficking in DFA and Flashtalking
- A university degree in a relevant subject – computer science, IT, etc
- A genuine enthusiasm for technology and how it works with advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great customer service and good phone manner
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage expectations
- Able to develop relationships and motivate suppliers and internal team members
- Desire to learn and be part of a dynamic growing team
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 728 2976
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Will Slack