Global E-learning Company - Ad Operations Specialist
- Location: London
- Salary: £20k - £30k
- Job Type: Permanent
My client is a market leading digital company who offers online tutorials for a variety of subjects. My client originates from the US, where they have over 500 employees and operate alongside the likes of Apple and Google.
They are looking to build out their European team and offering, where they are very much in the start up phase.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with immense financial backing and the financial structure of a large global company, yet have the start up feel and autonomy of a small business.
As an ad operations specialist, it will be your role to execute online display campaigns alongside the worldwide digital marketing team.
- Manage the day-today running of campaigns – this includes deciding on strategy, implementation and optimising of display adverts
- Work a number of different channels to increase effectiveness – using social media, exchanges and retargeting
- Undertake a lot of testing and planning to see how to best improve conversion rates
- Utilise audience data to full effect – using it to test new ways to increase performance and target new users
- Testing campaigns and creative and troubleshooting any issues that arise
- Conduct ongoing and post-campaign reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Make recommendations on ways to continually improve strategies and performance by staying close to the newest trends in digital media
- University degree
- Highly analytical mindset – great Excel skills
- 1 year’s plus within digital media, in particular within ad operations
- DFP ad operations experience preferable
- Enthusiastic to join a company with a start-up fast paced environment
- A genuine curiosity about how consumers research products and make purchase decisions.
- Passion for utilising audience data to increase performance and how it influences decisions
- Proven ability to effectively interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Ability to work to performance targets and deadlines
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant 0203 728 2976
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Will Slack.