Head of International Agency Sales
- Location: London
- Salary: £60-80K + commission
- Job Type: Permanent
Head of International Agency Sales – Video DSP – £60-80K + commission - Amazing opportunity to lead a successful and awarding winning ad technology companies drive into international and global markets. This company have won a number of awards for their innovative and creative technology and have been a stand out performer for a number of years!
One of the world’s fastest growing video ad technology providers are looking to further develop their international agency sales team with a Head of Internationals to help the strategic growth of this business unit. If you like selling a highly creative, rich media, product with a focus on brand led campaigns then this is a great place for you. The business is expanding across Europe and has opened a number of offices in EMEA with partnerships with over 100 premium publishers in delivering an optimum user experience and high yields for publishers. By offering their technology solution instead of or in addition to pre-roll advertising, publishers increase their revenues and improve user experience.
This client’s International team has expanded rapidly in response to business demands, and to follow up on their early success we are now searching for an International Head of Sales to lead this effort for the rest of 2014 and beyond. The International department is a key area for growth in the overall business plan, and whilst still relatively new is supported by a huge central team, so is aptly resourced to deliver big numbers.
The essence of this role is to generate revenue by maximising agency relationships and generating client opportunities via the international departments of London media agencies. The position requires someone with significant international digital ad sales experience, who is target driven, and proactive with a versatile, positive and determined nature.
- This role is a balance of management and selling; this person must enjoy ‘leading from the front’ and actively sell to agencies in addition to managing a team of two sales people.
- Delivering on key strategic goals set by the Commercial Director
- Key point of liaison with Publisher services team re: Publisher acquisition
- Key point of liaison with Ad Ops/Client Services team re management and optimisation of campaigns, plus troubleshooting.
- Managing/Obtaining PSL statue with key International Departments with the Commercial Director
- Time management of personal objectives as well as sales staff leadership/motivation
- Active role in events and organisation
- Work with Media Sales Team to produce and maintain internal Sales Support Materials
- Experience working with International Agency Sales teams in the UK and a great black book of contacts
- Experience in online digital sales, preferably in Brand.
- Understanding of branding environment/ecosystem in digital media.
- Contacts in or understanding of Media planning/buying agencies
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Matt Demain.