Head of Project Management & Technical Production - Leading Digital Marketing Software
- Location: -
- Salary: £50k - £60k plus bonus & benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
Salary up to £60K plus bonus + benefits
Head of Project Management & Technical Production – Leading Digital Marketing Software
A multi-award winning provider of Cloud-based digital messaging solutions via email, social and mobile with offices across Europe and clients across the globe. This leading digital technology companies Digital Marketing Products & Integrated Marketing Management applications, enables marketers to deliver highly targeted, consistent and personalised digital marketing campaigns that are integrated across all channels.
Customers can further benefit from big data analytics and powerful data warehousing for deeper customer engagement. This powerful combination gives businesses a competitive edge in a world where data is exploding and marketing itself is changing, serving as a blueprint for creating optimal customer experiences.
- With continued growth and exceptional results they are looking for a senior project/operational expert to manage a well established Digital Project Management & Production team with a focus on Mid-Market Clients including the likes of GE Capital, Virgin Money, Sony, Samsung, Cineworld & Just Eat.
- The Head of Project Management & Technical Production will lead a team of Project & Product focused individuals in the delivery of Digital Marketing programs.
- You will lead, manage and support the execution and delivery of client solutions from a services perspective. You will also be responsible for the successful delivery of all booked items whilst minimizing risk, increasing team efficiency and maintaining quality.
- This role will be involved in the management, development & growth of the team as well working with the global teams and senior leadership teams on product development. In addition you will define processes and the set up of the delivery team moving forward.
- MUST have a strong understanding of Web and database marketing technology
- This role is looking for an experienced individual who can direct and motivate a team of young and dynamic professionals in a fast paced environment. Having worked in a similar online marketing or agency environment you will be a proven problem solver who can take responsibility for ensuring all projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Ideally 3 years supervisory experience leading a significant team directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified preferably in agency, web development or e-marketing technology role
- A strong understanding of the concepts behind relational databases and scripting principles. An advantage if you have experience on any of the following: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL
- Server development experience, ColdFusion, PHP, JSP, ASP and Perl
- Knowledge of and experience with e-mail installations including functionality, delivery, industry trends and best practices an advantage
- Strong Commercial awareness & Risk Management
- Be accountable for escalation management within the team
- Have a full understanding of the internal tools and technology used in campaign development and be able to provide back-up development guidance
- Technical writing competency; ability to create technical specifications
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - [email protected]
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 463 8692/07860 776095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.