Market Development Manager, French Speaking - SaaS Customer Experience Solutions
- Location: London
- Salary: £30-35k base + 25-30k commission uncapped + benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
My client is a rapidly expanding pre-IPO technology company providing SaaS-based customer experience and web personalisation solutions into the UK, leading European and American markets. Due to continued growth, and excellent reputation, a highly regarded founding and leadership team, they are bringing forward their hiring plans for the French + Southern European markets and are keen to hire a driven, enthusiastic fluent French speaker based in London with at least a years’ experience of inside sales or similar.
This is a 100% new business position in support of the senior sales teams’ growth plans into the French/Southern European markets. This role is a great opportunity for someone to join a double digit growth company in a fast developing industry sector, working with young and dynamic colleagues in a ‘start up’ environment.
- Managing and optimising the pre-sales process while working closely with a team of star Business Developers
- Understanding the available market and identifying the key players (companies & individuals)
- Creating and managing contracts and sales proposals
- Supporting the Request for Proposal process, providing assistance and helping to identify strategies
- Developing sales presentations that can be individually tailored to different sectors and countries
- Helping to prepare and coordinate Product demonstrations with a growing Sales team across multiple markets
- Identifying best practice, producing and maintaining templates for all pre-sales activities to optimise efficiencies
- Managing the Account prioritisation with Research, Inside Sales and Direct Sales teams
- Managing Salesforce and optimisation of lead and account distribution processes
- Identifying Sales Intelligence tools for more effective account prioritisation and lead generation
- A graduate with any degree discipline and 1-2 years’ experience in either Sales, Inside Sales or Sales Operations
- Strong understanding of e-commerce businesses, and an enthusiasm for the technology industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will be coordinating a Sales team that is expanding internationally
- Fluent in French & English - additional languages beneficial but not required
- Experience using Salesforce CRM system will be extremely beneficial, if you’re a Salesforce Administrator that’s even better
- A strategic mindset with an ability to identify quick wins, make calls on the best approach to take in different situations, and an understanding of Sales processes
- You will be very organised and able to change your plans flexibly
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Joe Conlon Perry
0 2 0 3 728 2974
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Joe Conlon Perry.