Marketing Manager – Ad tech
- Location: London
- Salary: £40,000- £45,000
- Job Type: Permanent
Marketing Manager – Ad tech- £40,000- £45,000
I am looking to speak with an ambitious Senior Marketing executive/ Marketing Manager to assume a Marketing Manager position with a leading Ad Tech company.
My Client is global leader in the programmatic digital media space and they are keen to meet talented and leading Marketers to enhance their career with a client that is at the forefront of Ad Tech.
As the Marketing Manager for the UK you will be tasked with developing the marketing and communications strategy.
This is a newly created role which means you will have the opportunity to set a standard and take responsibility for managing a growing team.
As Marketing Manager, you will either come from the digital industry or have a strong agency background as well as have existing relationships within the online media industry.
- Manage and drive marketing campaigns and projects from concept to execution
- Working with the Head of Marketing to help create new and exciting sales marketing initiatives and packages to take to market to promote specific products and to ensure that they remain competitive in market
- Communicate new product launches to the market and act as a brand ambassador
- Managing a team that report directly to the Head of Marketing
- Taking ownership of Global events
- Excellent sales enablement skills
- Strong stakeholder Management experience
- Vast experience in a Marketing Management role
- Strong track record in Product Marketing
- Proven track record of compiling and delivering innovative marketing campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience in sales support initiatives
- You will already be in a leadership role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Saas Marketing consultant
[email protected]/ 02038692030
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.