Paid Social Account Executive - Leading Digital Advertising Technology
- Location: London
- Salary: £25 - £28k plus bonus & benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
Salary is £25k - £28K + amazing benefits
Associate Account Manager – Integrated Digital Marketing & Optimisation Platform
An award winning employer in the Sunday Times top 100 places to work and a FORTUNE magazine 100 best companies to work for who power digital content and apps-----websites, ads, video games, magazines, movies and images-----across every screen. They focus on two market categories where content is critical: Digital Media and Digital Marketing. Producing and publishing the world’s most compelling content is the heart of their Digital Media business, and optimising investments in that content is the basis of our Digital Marketing business. No other company helps manage the entire lifecycle of content like they do.
This role sits in the Digital Marketing team which is focused on building out the Digital Marketing Suite - the industry’s leading open and integrated platform of technologies to capture, optimise and take action on customer insight.
With this company’s rich heritage in content creation tools, they are uniquely positioned to deliver an integrated workflow from creation to monetisation of that content. Ultimately, designers, developers, marketers, advertisers and publishers benefit from a streamlined workflow with analytics and optimisation capabilities embedded into the creation tools enabling the delivery of the right content to the right audience at the right time, regardless of the channel.
The Associate Account Manager is responsible for supporting the Account teams for the delivery of client’s performance marketing programs. You will understand clients’ needs, and work within a team to implement social advertising programs that meet those needs. This is a great role & environment for someone who gets a real kick out of the measurability and tangible value of performance marketing – this platform strike’s the right balance
- You will contribute to the preparation and delivery of presentations and recommendations directly to the client.
- You will be working with the best team in the business, driving great results for our clients’ business through our market-leading Platform between analysis, creativity and innovation.
- You will develop an innate understanding of your clients’ needs, and work as a key part of the team responsible for planning and implementing social marketing programs that meet those needs.
- Knowledge of Paid Social advertising, with a strong understanding of the role it has to play in digital marketing programs
- Ideally a knowledge of where Advertising Technologies fit within the Digital Marketing Mix.
- Good understanding of internet trends, especially Rich Internet Applications, Mobile and Social Media
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - [email protected]
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 7282975/07860 776 095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.