Programmatic Account Manager/Director – Client Side In-House Programmatic Business
- Location: London
- Salary: £30,000- £50,000 (plus bonus & benefits)
- Job Type: Permanent
Programmatic Account Manager/Director – Client Side In-House Programmatic Business – £30,000- £50,000 (plus bonus & benefits)
As Programmatic Account Manager/Director, you will be working for a leading luxury Brand in their Programmatic team, that manages the media planning and buying for some of the world’s largest advertisers. My client are based in Central London with offices throughout the US, Africa, Asia and the Middle East, along with Europe. My client has essentially built an in house media agency to provide their brands with all they need to programmatically buy campaigns and optimise to better target potential customers. They run campaigns across display, video, mobile and tablet.
My client has launched a new team within the past few months that aims to offer their brands best in class client services and the next level of programmatic advertising and audience segmentation targeting. They utilise leading Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) and third party ad servers such as Flashtalking to deliver the highest Return on Investment (ROI) on media campaigns. This new team is looking to hire an experience Programmatic Account Manager/Director with at least 2 year’s experience within a media owner, publisher, network, media agency, agency trading desk or ad technology business.
- Create and develop long-term strategic relationships with my client’s brands, being the go to person for any queries and expertise about programmatic campaigns and the platforms used
- Analyse campaign analytics and use this to create useful reports and insights for clients, offering your own recommendations on how to improve campaign performance
- Be the first point of contact for the clients and communicate with all internal teams
- Work closely with the technical and campaign management teams, helping new clients onboard onto the platform
- Be an active member of client meetings, making key recommendations to advertisers on how to improve performance
- Mentor and aid growth of Account Executives and Coordinators in your team
- 3+ years of experience in account management or an outward facing role
- Preferably managed brands/clients directly
- BA or BS degree
- Great communication skills – being confident in leading meetings and explaining technical and programmatic terms to non-technical clients
- An analytical thinker with an ability to digest data and present it in the best possible way, making recommendations
- Good project management skills and experience working to strict deadlines, delivering timely work
- Passionate about programmatic advertising and the highest level of customer service
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Team Leader; Digital Media Operations
0203 728 2976
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for William Slack.