RTB Campaign Trader; Agency Trading Desk
- Location: London
- Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 + OTE
- Job Type: Permanent
My client is widely regarded as the most technologically advanced trading desk in operation today. Working as the programmatic buying hub for a huge, global, agency network the businesses core responsibilities are:
- Create & Evolve a technological Platform that generates efficiencies in the procurement & optimization of digital display advertising
· Assess & Integrate best-in-class technology partners to create unique Products that expand the platform strategically & create value
· Cultivate & Share a center of operational Expertise for the execution and management of digital display advertising across the network
And the great news is, in the rapidly expanding programmatic buying arena the business are looking to add an Activation Manager to their ranks!
· Understand and effectively communicate the center’s value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
· Execute and manage online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns).
· Oversee daily campaign maintenance including questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns, also managing the account executive support
· Oversee / work with agency partners to ensure creative assets are scheduled
· Oversee trafficking of campaign tags into ad exchange environments
· Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
· Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
· Oversee and resolve weekly and/or daily campaign QA reports to ensure accurate campaign results and trafficking routines
· Provide monthly auditing reports to Agency partners & actualise bill/pay systems when applicable
· RFP / brief responses working extensively with agency teams and at times end clients
§ Demonstrable experience of campaign management / optimization
§ Exposure to and experience of optimization platforms – Turn, MediaMath, AppNexus
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Team Leader – Digital Media Operations
0203 728 2972
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ali Kennedy.