Sales Development Rep – SaaS Advertising/Marketing Campaign Management & Optimisation Platform
- Location: London
- Salary: £22,000-£25,000 £40,000 OTE + Benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
Sales Development Rep – SaaS Advertising/Marketing Campaign Management & Optimisation Platform £22,000-£25,000 £40,000 OTE + Benefits
This is the leading online advertising and marketing management platform working with the worlds most successful brands. Their solution allows brands to manage, run, analyse and optimise any marketing/advertising campaign. Working cross channel including social, search, display ect this platform will ensure that any brand will get the most out of their advertising campaign and is able to inform advertisers how to run their campaigns better than any one of their competitors.
Even though they’re leaders in the market with an excellent brand name, partnering with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram & Microsoft there is still a large market to grow into and they look to continue their EMEA expansion in 2017.
This is a junior sales role where you are partnered up with a senior sales person, learning on the job with an excellent training scheme so that you can move into a senior F2F sales role in 6-8 months.
- Independent lead generation role, targeting accounts with the senior sales team, researching new accounts and initiating contact
- Generate interest through calling, emails, social selling (Twitter & Linkedin), going to events, dinners and CMOs
- Help set up and run marketing events
- Generate interest through 20-30 outbound calls per day
- Qualify leads through building relationships with CMOs, heads of digital, search and social
- Pitch the solution over the phone and Webex
- Train, learn and develop around the solution and sales techniques
- 1 years sales experience in technology, media, recruitment or telesales
- The desire to sell with experience cold calling and objection handling desired
- Financially motivated, keen to grow your career by learning and developing with an eye on a more senior role in the future
- Works independently whilst keen to learn from others
- Confident and happy to challenge sales objections over the phone and Webex
- Ideally experienced on Salesforce and Linkedin
- The desire to learn and grow quickly
- Must have UK market experiance
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Swaran Sandhu.