Senior Business Development Manager – Customer Engagement
- Location: London
- Salary: £60,000-£70,000 base + £120,000-£140,000 OTE
- Job Type: Permanent
Senior Business Development Manager – Customer Engagement, Insight and Personalisation Tech – £60,000-£70,000 base + £120,000-£140,000 OTE
The exciting things about this company are that they are growing fast with an expected 40% growth in 2018 from an already strong position. They are investing heavily into their tech, marketing and sales teams. They are able to pull people away from the top 4 marketing clouds and finally they have created a role that is set up for someone to really succeed.
The tech comes from a market research background and has evolved into pure SaaS, the solution asks not what people bought but why they bought it. Using this valuable information they can funnel that back into marketing campaigns to deliver a real ROI - It’s not a nice to have but a need to have!
There’s a really good progression path for those that do well as they expand and acquire companies you can move into more senior roles, head up team and solutions.
- This is an enterprise sales role selling 100-200k+ deal sizes to global enterprise brands
- Create, manage and support sales proposals including RFPs & RFIs, providing assistance where needed and working closely with the inside sales, client success, pre-sales and technical teams
- Work with marketing team to generate and keep up a consistent pipeline
- Developing and building relationships within c’level, drawing in support of key stakeholders to help deliver ROI for the client and revenue for your company
- Persistence and drive to smash an 800k+ new business target
- Attend events and keep you updated on digital marketing trends, you will be the initial point of contact and so being as visible as often will be important
- At least 3-5 years full sales experience, this is a great role for someone who 2-3 360 sales roles behind them and looking to step into a pure enterprise sales role
- Must have been selling marketing technology or market research on a SaaS model
- Ideally closing 100k deals, but have experience at regularly closing 50k+ deals with some bigger deals occasionally being closed
- Must have a proven track record of overachieving a personal revenue target in excess of 500k
- A good understanding of digital marketing/market research space
- History of closing deals with retailers, ecommerce, gaming, media and travel companies and experience selling to CMOs is a must
- Experience selling into the UK market a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Swaran Sandhu.