Social Media Executive - Media Agency of the Year
- Location: London
- Salary: £24k - £28k plus benefits
- Job Type: Permanent
Salary is £24K – £28K + amazing benefits
Social Media Executive – Global Media Agency of the Year
A top 10 award winning media agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organization. 2012 proved to be an award winning year for them, they achieved a media agency first in 2012 by winning both the Grand Prix at the Cannes Media Lions Awards and the Grand Prix at The IPA Effectiveness Awards in the same year. In 2013 they won one of the most prestigious and highly competitive accolade there is in the business!
With a team of around 280 people who are driven by the ethos to Continually Create Difference for clients. They believe that every idea they have and pound they spend should have a positive influence on consumer thinking and behaviour and ultimately deliver a demonstrable, profitable return for clients. They also believe that in this industry it is ultimately people who make the difference, as a result, they invest heavily in the development of people, so much so that the training and development programme has been awarded Gold accreditation from the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising) for the past two years.
The company culture is creative, future looking & brand focused. It provides the opportunity for individuals to really shine – with a less hierarchal structure than other agencies, empowering individuals and giving them real responsibility.
This is a role for an ambitious Social Media Executive to work in a successful social media team, you will work in a specialist business unit within the company working on social media reporting, listening and creating campaigns within the agency and across a wide number of exciting and varied clients.
The role is within a specialist social media team spanning all elements of paid and organic, and will work closely with wider digital and SEO teams, the communications planning teams and a broad range of clients directly.
- You will need a strong grounding in social media, who has a commanding knowledge of emerging platforms and is comfortable with exploring new technologies and advertising opportunities within them.
- Experience running listening programmes or reporting on social media efforts
- Active personally across several social media platforms – to live and breathe social media.
- Conducting social media monitoring (using tools such as Radian6/Brandwatch etc).
- Generating ideas to respond to information and data derived from social media monitoring.
- Blogger outreach and developing relationships with influential bloggers and online communities.
- Community creation and management of social media channels (e.g. YouTube, Flickr and Twitter).
- Updating of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other social media pages.
- Basic copywriting and editorial tasks (e.g. status posts etc).
In return you will get
Competitive salary, A focus on personal development – CPD Gold Certified, Learning Bursaries, Season Ticket Loans, Private medical insurance and pension scheme options, Free breakfast plus much more.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - [email protected]
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975/07860 776095
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary.