VP of Operations - Global Ad Technology Company
- Location: London
- Salary: £75k - £100k
- Job Type: Permanent
My client is a market leading retargeting business within the digital media industry; they work with some of the globes largest retail and ecommerce businesses. Some of their main clients include John Lewis, Adidas and Microsoft. My client offers customised programmatic solutions, running across desktop, mobile and social media. They offer full transparency on all campaigns and use innovative technology to analyse data in real time.
There are currently 16 people based in London.
- Your role will involve being responsible for the successful delivery of all campaigns running across EMEA
- Take overall responsibility of the Ad Ops EMEA team achieving and surpassing revenue targets
- In addition to the ad ops team, you will also manage the account managers, technical account managers and analysts
- Set out a plan how best to compete against rival companies and ensure that my client becomes the number one choice for Tier 1 advertisers
- Enforce processes and accurate updates on all relevant systems and tools
- Conduct a full evaluation of the current service provided by my client – provide recommendations on how processes can be improved and revenue increased
- Work with the finance team on monthly billing, revenue recognition and collection
- 5 years + within the digital industry
- Enthusiastic to join a young and entrepnurial company in the heart of London
- Extensive experience managing an Ad Ops team, preferably in a performance based environment
- In addition, experience managing account managers, technical account managers and analysts previously
- Deep understanding of display, video, mobile and social media within the programmatic landscape
- A genuine enthusiasm to want to offer the highest of customer service to clients
- Ability to work in a commercial and revenue driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Willingness to travel some amount of the time
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 728 2976
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Will Slack.