New York City
$110,000 to $150,000
9 months ago
Our client is a leading programmatic video advertising platform with their own proprietary platform. They are growing and it’s an exciting time to join! They are growing the NYC team with an ad-tech professional who has strong agency connections.
In this challenging role you will be responsible for building and managing strategic demand-side relationships from large digital agencies and holding companies in the ecosystem for the team.
- Build, manage and understand relationships with buyers across the video lumascape
- Work proactively with the programmatic, publisher, media planning, and product account teams
- Create unique and customized publisher’s direct media plans for high profile buyers
- Be consultants to our publishers on how to structure their demand offerings to the buyer value chain
- Evangelize all buying techniques utilized through our programmatic infrastructure to buyers
- Creatively market new publisher inventory to the buyer network
- Evaluate the rapidly evolving ad tech ecosystem for new ideas/opportunities to guide the company’s business strategy and growth
- 3-5 years in the online digital space with experience with large, digital agencies
- Strong connections with large digital agencies and holding companies in NYC and the Northeast.
- Solid experience within the online advertising space, ideally video
- Possessing a strong ability to communicate by presenting and engaging in detailed conversations with clients
- The ability to understand complex products and deal structures (after training)
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, and technical work environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here