New York City
$110,000 to $150,000
5 days ago
Our client is a leading programmatic video advertising platform with their own proprietary platform. They are growing and it’s an exciting time to join! They are growing the NYC team with an ad-tech professional who has strong agency connections.
In this challenging role you will be responsible for building and managing strategic demand-side relationships from large digital agencies and holding companies in the ecosystem for the team.
- Build, manage and understand relationships with buyers across the video lumascape
- Work proactively with the programmatic, publisher, media planning, and product account teams
- Create unique and customized publisher’s direct media plans for high profile buyers
- Be consultants to our publishers on how to structure their demand offerings to the buyer value chain
- Evangelize all buying techniques utilized through our programmatic infrastructure to buyers
- Creatively market new publisher inventory to the buyer network
- Evaluate the rapidly evolving ad tech ecosystem for new ideas/opportunities to guide the company’s business strategy and growth
- 3-5 years in the online digital space with experience with large, digital agencies
- Strong connections with large digital agencies and holding companies in NYC and the Northeast.
- Solid experience within the online advertising space, ideally video
- Possessing a strong ability to communicate by presenting and engaging in detailed conversations with clients
- The ability to understand complex products and deal structures (after training)
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, and technical work environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox