about 1 month ago
As an incredible Creative and Brand focused Agency, this company can offer you the fast track to your career as a client expert. If you are already working in an Account Management role and have passion for the Automotive space, then this is the place for you.
You will be joining this team of creative and strategy experts who facilitate digital, creative and media work across Europe. This team look after model launches, brand campaigns, tactical campaigns and sports and sponsorship activation projects.
You will be strong strategically, acting as a sound board for the planning director and senior clients, but you’ll also be able to get hands on and lead by example when it comes to delivery and managing timelines accordingly.
A big part of this role is managing process and timelines with both strong experience in ATL and in Digital communications. They are looking for people who love helping key stakeholders/your clients on their journey to create something new for their brand.
They are looking for people who are passionate, proactive, dedicated and looking to make a name for themselves in this space. With this great client exposure and working with some brightest brand marketers in the industry you will truly be on the fast track to success. Handling strategy for some of the best advertisers in the world, this agency work in communications and brands not just activating campaigns.
As the Account Director at this creative and strategy agency, you will be responsible for the execution of our client’s campaigns including delivering campaigns on time, on budget and working closely with internal resources to ensure these campaigns come to life.
- This role is for an experienced Account handler to come on board and lead the client portfolio, writing and implementing creative briefs.
- You will need exemplary senior client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships as well as forge collaborative relationships with partner agencies and our media partners
- Strong strategic thinking and understanding of the multi-channel communication disciplines is required
- You will need to demonstrate the ability to project manage multiple projects/clients efficiently, with appropriate prioritization
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of full production process for all national ATL/Digital communications with an extreme attention to detail
- You will join a central team of experts who deliver for their clients across all ATL and digital
- As an Account Director you will be briefing and managing projects through studio
- In this role you will be working directly with the delivery teams at your clients to educate them in digital and create strategies that excel
- The ideal candidate will Manage projects through the briefing, presentation & production process
- You will have a background in managing projects through briefing, presentation and production process
- We are looking for a good all-rounder with an excellent understanding and experience of ATL and digital
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the automotive landscape.
- They want someone who is passionate about media and cares about taking this partnership to the next level!
- Ensure creative briefs are written by appropriate planner/account handler and approved internally before releasing to clients
- Help develop inspiring briefs and briefings for creative teams, retaining engagement throughout the process
- Work with Production to create client presentation materials, project estimates, and to seek approval from the client
- Create and maintain ownership of project timelines and agreeing milestones with client
- Ensure internal approvals are obtained for all creative work prior to client presentation
- Manage the handover of approved concepts for production
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all channels as he/she will be exposed to the wider company across all projects. It’s a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience of working across multiple disciplines.
- It is desirable that you will have experience in Automotive as well as a personal interest in the automotive
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too. Kate Dickenson 0203 763 9758 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox