City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
Account Director - Agency - Contract or Permanent - Competitive Day Rate/Salary
My client are an award-winning media agency who pride themselves on successfully bringing together creativity, account management and innovative technology. With digital at the core of the work they do, they work with their clients to increase profits and build brand awareness on a global scale.
Based in their London office, this role play a key part in the daily operations and contact for their client and internal stakeholders. Working on a global automotive client, this person will be responsible for managing and delivering strategic plans that exceed the clients expectations whilst maintaining the highest level of client service.
- Acting as the primary day to day client contact, you should build a strategic business partnership with key clients such that they value your tenure, input and opinions in relation to their business.
- Managing client relationship in order to consistently exceed client expectations and strengthen overall agency relationship.
- Manage the development, coordination, and implementation of holistic digital marketing strategies, including integration with automotive retail, aftersales and financial services departments.
- Plan and execute business modelling data systems to provide high level insight and single user view, benefitting CRM database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Working in partnership with the UX/Planning, Data, Creative and Production department to deliver a creative product of the highest standard that generates measurable business return for our clients.
- To oversee the successful delivery of all work for the account. This includes work allocation, creative briefs, overseeing the team, producing all strategic documentation (proposals, presentations etc), being responsible for the creative workflow and resolving any delivery or process problems.
- To provide weekly forecasts review with the Finance, Production and Client Partner.
- Inspire guide, motivate and manage your team to ensure that they perform at their peak and grow their careers.
- Experience at Account Director Level within a digital agency.
- Experience on pan European web building projects.
- Experience working with automotive and/or luxury brand digital, experiential, promotions and strategic partnership clients with large global ecosystems is preferable.
- Retail experience with franchises or companies with multiple retail touchpoints.
- Experience working with a multi-lingual and multi-national staff.
- Experience working on new business pitches.
- Strong, articulate communicator, natural business networker and impeccable presentation skills are a must.
- Ability to guide, nurture and grow junior staff within the department.
- The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Contract Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.