2 months ago
They are an end to end, pure performance agency operating in London and New York, with a self motivated, curious and thoughtful team of 35 people, offering a uniquely integrated approach to working. Since founding in 2001, this independent has acquires impressive client Clients STA Travel, Wall Street Journal, 118118 Money, and McAfee. They have won and been shortlisted for their exceptional work at the UK Biddable Awards 2017 and Drum Digital Trading Awards 2016. This is an agency where candidates can really build careers.
- You will lead the account of an industry-leading internet security brand across their EMEA acquisition program, for which House of Kaizen delivers end-to-end digital marketing across 17 markets in a pure performance contract.
- You will also lead clients from industries such as publishing, financial services, and broadcasting to whom we deliver Customer Experience and Media services.
- You will understand the digital communications landscape, considering both client and agency issues. You will be responsible for translating client requirements into internal briefs and, in turn, communicating agency actions to the client.
- BA/BS in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent experience
- Capable of holistically approaching the digital marketplace, placing a keen eye towards the
- interplay between all marketing channels (online & offline).
- Experience in running strategies across various digital media channels: display and
- programmatic, paid and organic search, paid social, and affiliates - with a Direct Response
- Comprehensive understanding of end-to-end digital marketing
- Knowledge of how CRO can improve performance and how it integrates with media
- Experience of managing accounts across EMEA, with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent presentation (verbal and written) and strong numerical.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2038/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here