10 months ago
My client is an international independent programmatic trading desk that works with leading global brands to plan and deliver their programmatic marketing goals!
- Being the ‘internal client’ – securing appropriate resource across the agency to deliver for client on time, on budget, on plan.
- Setting client expectations and ensuring the team deliver to/above them.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of pre-agreed client requirements; reports, calls etc.
- Driving forward the client strategy and being responsible for the delivery of it.
- Accurate spend and performance forecasting (internal and external)
- Being seen as an advisor to clients on all aspects of Programmatic media buying as well as a wider market context of the role of the channel.
- Growing new business from existing clients - spotting the opportunity to pitch
- Build relationships with senior clients and understating their motivators and influences.
- Appropriate allocation of team resources
- Product and process development
- Ensuring efficient team workflow and identifying opportunities to improve, across the whole business.
- Continuously develop my market understanding
- Maintaining or improving client satisfaction survey scores
- Supporting the new business team with strategic direction and pitch work.
- Identify and nurture talent within the team
- Team resource planning, including training and development requirements
- Independently conduct personal assessments
- Working on projects
- Experience in managing a team of people
- Experience in presenting
- A considerable amount of experience in Media
- A strong interest in Technology
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Digital Media Operations
0203 7649590 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here