City of London, London
£50000 - £70000 per annum + OTE
12 days ago
London - Sales
£50,000 - £70,000 1st year OTE
About the Client:
This client offers an exciting and noise cutting solution to payroll management. Their SaaS solution removes the complexity and initial cost of payroll, allowing the end user to save time, money, allowing them to take care of their employee's. New to the U.K. but with an international presence of more than 3000 customers and growing.
If you are self-motivated, driven and energetic this fast-paced environment will support you in development allowing you to grow with the company during its expansion. This client is currently at series B of funding and ready to undergo a period rapid growth from 200 across Europe.
About your role;
- Gain expertise in your market to enable you to work with the sales leadership to develop a pipeline for delivery of monthly revenue.
- Working towards individual targets whilst working collaboratively to aid colleagues and the business during expansion.
- Driving demos during initial stages of the sales cycle via regular communication and effective time management.
- Managing data through a CRM to ensure all information is logged and accessible.
- Precedent of achieving sales targets for a SaaS business.
- Experience in 360 sales, from demonstrating a product to the closing stages of a sale.
- Ability to engage in complex dialogue with C-level stakeholders (CEO, CFO, HR directors)
- Strategic approach to sales with previous experience of using CRM systems.
- Worked in a start up / fast paced environment requiring you to be adaptable.
Apply Now or contact Jordon Cornish - Consultant @
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox