£23000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Account Executive - independent agency - up to £25,000
This is a full-service independent agency who pride themselves on client retention through great service and work, recommendations and positive word of mouth referrals. They are known in the industry as one of the UK's leading property media specialists, but also work across travel, tourism, retail and branded clients. They are down to earth people with ambition, a proactive approach and the tenacity to work with some of the best advertisers in the industry.
Above all, they love what they do, and live by the ethos of recommending media with confidence, innovation and passion. They are looking for someone to share this with them and become an ambassador both internally and externally for the agency.
- Creating proposals, media budget recommendations, audience targeting and proposing KPIs
- Assisting Account Managers in the planning, buying, reporting of first-class media campaigns
- Collating post-campaign analysis for more senior team members
- Implementing schedule amendments and recommending media options to clients through researching media activity
- Liaising with creative agencies to acquire creative assets and delivering recommendations where appropriate
- You will have at least 1 years' experience in a media agency, preferable from a cross media background
- You will have a commercially focused, can-do attitude
- You will have a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- You will enjoy working on several accounts, in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail and exceptional quality of work
- You will be a great team player, with a friendly and positive attitude.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox