£40,000-45,000 + comms and benefits
30 days ago
My client are one of the biggest mobile ad tech companies in the world with over 300 employees worldwide with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Singapore and more.
They are one of the market leaders within the mobile space with an exciting piece of technology which enables them to target users with eye-catching ads based on their location in the real world.
They are heavily backed and have recently announced another significant round of funding which they are using to expand further within the UK and across Europe, APAC and more.
- Consulting and educating agencies and trading desks on the company’s exciting programmatic proposition
- Managing and maintaining their relationships with key programmatic partners on both the supply and demand side
- Attending pitches alongside the wider sales team and introducing people to the company’s product
- Acting as a company lead for programmatic within the business and educating people internally on the programmatic landscape
- Being mindful of long term targets and goals, following up on potential opportunities that could benefit both yourself and the company
- Fantastic knowledge of programmatic and the advertising technology landscape
- Ideally you come from a planning/buying background in an agency and are looking to move into sales
- A desire to work in a client facing environment and attend sales pitches in support of the wider sales team
- Either experience of working within mobile advertising or a passion to get into the mobile space
- Motivated and a passion to help grow one of the fastest growing ad tech companies in London
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Will Bellinger – [email protected]
Consultant – Digital sales
0203 763 9759
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Will Bellinger.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox