£40000 - £55000 per annum + £45k OTE + FW
5 days ago
Account Executive: (Spanish Fluency)
London - Sales
Salary - £40k-£55k (£90k OTE) + Flexible working
About the business:
A major Fintech changing the face of the payments space offering a solution that improves cash flow as time is saved through the automation of payment. The reduction in the complexity of receiving funds allows businesses to focus on important day to day matters saving both time and money. Currently catering to 40,000+ clients across Europe and APAC, they are currently processing over $10B in per year. And with recent financial backing from the likes of GV and Salesforce ventures growth is the natural focus.
During this expansion, there has been natural growth in Iberia. The region has seen rapid growth from both direct and partnership channels, resulting in a great opportunity for expansion. The role will be focused on building out a vertical that was non-existent and requires a strategic and 'hunter' like approach. This role offers great scope for progression and provides a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in closing new business whilst building from the ground up.
Day to day:
- You will be responsible for closing new business and building out partnerships
- Work with the go to market strategy for Iberia whilst working with Marketing and sales development teams.
- Amerce yourself into learning the product inside out.
- Solving problems and building approaches to preventing them in future.
- You will be tasked with multi-tasking between various tasks dependant on the needs of the role.
What will get you here:
- You are fluent in Spanish
- You have SaaS sales experience selling B2B
- Experienced in selling a complex technical product and comfortable learning about the company API.
- High levels of energy and the ability to uplift those around you.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or if you wish to find out about others please get in touch with Jordon Cornish (Consultant).
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox