8 months ago
Our client is at the forefront of the programmatic marketing platform. 1500 of the world’s leading brands run through this company across display, mobile, video and social media. Its distributed computing engine currently screens over 50 billion ad opportunities per day, and selects the best for its customers via real-time bidding (RTB) relationships with major publishers and exchanges.
- Manage multiple advertiser and agency accounts, developing positive working relationships with the media buyers, planners and operations teams at these companies.
- Prepare campaign progress reports, analysis and research leveraging data for presentation to clients both during and after campaigns
- Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open client issues
- Work with operations to assist with day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative or tags, trafficking, optimization and trouble-shooting
- You will work closely with Sales to understand the nuances and details of advertising programs, and is responsible for driving those programs to success
- Follow (and provide input on) consistent processes for managing client success from signature of IO to billing
- Demonstrated experience in interactive ad sales, operations, or account management
- Familiar with commercial ad serving platforms such as DoubleClick DART, Atlas, etc
- Eager to work in a start-up team environment that will be rapidly changing
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
02037649590 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here